Wednesday, 11 May 2011

mug rug exchange

I signed up for the first 'mug rug' exchange at Sewhappygeek, and when I returned from Gait Clinic, this was waiting for me!
The parcel made it safely from Denmark, and inside those mysterious packages are...
The mug rug, some fabrics, a letter from H, my partner, and 3 sticks of Anthon Berg marzipan chocolate. Om nom nom nom!!

But look at the mug rug--H made pie, and recipe card fabric! Fun, no? :-)

She even hand quilted steam coming off the crust!
I can see that she put a lot of time and thought into making this for me, and I'm so happy to receive it! Thank you, H! Such bright and cheery colours!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you liked the Mug Rug which I made for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! I appreciate every one. :-)